Index du Forum

forum de la famille et des potes
 Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Facebook Hack February 2013 ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> pendant l'apéro -> Autour d'un petit verre
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 00:12 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Hack February 2013 Répondre en citant

Facebook Hack February 2013
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

If we were to speculate, we'd guess a developer at Twitter fell victim to a targeted attack which used a Java exploit." There is no mention of motivation. However, these are all red herrings and we are among the few companies that actually offer the real deal. .. Facebook has transformed itself into an exception to the norm; ask anyone if they have a Facebook account and you will be met with a weird stare as it is a given thing that most people are. We assure you we are not going to hack into your account or operate the persons account which you have given us to hack. Couldnt I just let my browser remember my passwords? Most modern browsers do offer to save your usernames and passwords for the websites you visit, but I do not recommend it. Reply R3alityCh3ck says: February 3, 2013 at 8:11 pm You failed to point out that Twitter said in their official blog post that the attackers were "extremely sophisticated." This hack was not cybercrime as you suggest. All users need to be on their guard against social engineering tricks like this. How else might take advantage of the Twitter hack? Its possible we could see bogus emails spammed out pretending to come from Twitter. Buka . is not associated with Facebook. Download aplikasinya disini dan passwordnya disni. Powered by VIP . T = Threat = It is a threat. Reply Paul Ducklin says: February 4, 2013 at 9:58 pm That's not quite correct. No one will ever get to know that you have hacked into someones account and your account information remains safe with us. The passwords were hashed and salted, so were not stored as dictionary words as you suggest. We have an extremely simple web-based Facebook hack application, the services of which we are offering you for no cost whatsoever. Terms of ServicePrivacy PolicyIndex by DateIndex by Keywordwww.chicagotribune.comConnectLike us on FacebookFollow us on Twitter. Hack any account totally free Untraceable . No that it matters to me& I don't care who might have said it, it's a lousy definition. How am I supposed to remember a password like that? Heres a video which explains how to choose a strong password, which is easy to remember but still hard to crack: (Enjoy this video? You can check out more on the SophosLabs YouTube channel and subscribe if you like) But you say I should have a different password for every website I use& how can I realistically remember all of them? You cant. You can't just check to see if HASH(password) is in the list. Just give us their profile URL and we give you the password. Instead of a list of one million words and their hashes, you might end up with a list of one million variants of one million words. During the day, the same questions have been cropping up and I thought it would be useful to briefly cover them here. If it's an unauthorised intrusion, which I don't think anyone would deny, how does that make it "not cybercrime"? Not sure how the sophistication of the attack affects its criminality, at least in this case. Thats technically false, and not relevant if you use a master password. Not if you set up a master password, which you should. If Twitter has any information that does point a finger of suspicion towards China (such as if dissident or human rights Twitter accounts were targeted) they havent shared that with the media. He is saying, as you appear to be, that they were stored as hashed dictionary words (should the user have chosen such a password). You can still do a dictionary attack but you actually have to calcluate HASH(salt,password) every time for every word in the dictionary. See: Reply Paul Ducklin says: February 5, 2013 at 3:53 am If you define cybercrime as "financially motivated" (I'm not sure that's a useful definition, nor one that is widely accepted), *and* you assume that there was no financial motivation here (and I'm not sure how you say this on the available evidence), then I guess this wasn't cybercrime. And they get to do that *as fast and for as long as they want*. So you can pre-compute a list of hashes, keyed by dictionary words, and use it to mount your dictionary attack as a simple list lookup. So if you steal it, you get the salts too. Make the salt longer, say four characters or more, and the pre-computed list quickly becomes impracticable. How will I know if I am one of the Twitter users who has been affected? Twitter has emailed affected users, resetting passwords and revoking session tokens. Our intention behind the establishment of is completely noble as we are just trying to help out people with this 5a02188284
how to get facebook password if already logged incomo poner el boton de me gusta en facebookhow do you make photos private on facebook timelinehow to hack a facebook id by phoneefetuar login no facebookapplication android pour hacker facebookvivi le forze armate 2012 facebookfacebook hacker software free download for pcdownload facebook manager androidfacebook hack online in mobile

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 00:12 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> pendant l'apéro -> Autour d'un petit verre Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Design par Kronica